| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Omaha/ North, Ne in August is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Omaha/ North, Ne August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Omaha/ North, Ne, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Omaha/ North, Ne:
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 118.8 kms (73.9 miles) NNW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NW
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 107.8 kms (67 miles) NW
- David City, Ne, Usa - 93.9 kms (58.3 miles) W
- Crete, Ne, Usa - 91.8 kms (57.1 miles) WSW
- Lincoln, Ne, Usa - 84.1 kms (52.3 miles) SW